note 10.1 spen side button

This topic is dedicated to Open Beta versions. Post here your comment, bugs notifications and ideas about the Android version !
janis21111

note 10.1 spen side button

Post by janis21111 »

Hi there,

Been trying tvpaint on note 10.1 for painting and sketching and it is just perfect,
Just few things to add would make much faster painting with s-pen:
S-pen side button to be able color pick.
And in general to be able assign costum function / tool to side button.

http://janis21111.deviantart.com/gallery/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://janis21111.deviantart.com/galler ... ath=scraps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks
Elodie

Re: note 10.1 spen side button

Post by Elodie »

Hi Janis, Welcome to the TVPaint Community !

I moved your topic, because it concerns the Android version only :)

Did you make these drawing with TVPaint ?
janis21111

Post by janis21111 »

Elodie wrote:Hi Janis, Welcome to the TVPaint Community !

I moved your topic, because it concerns the Android version only :)

Did you make these drawing with TVPaint ?

Hi,

I did this drawing with TVPaint : http://janis21111.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5no2ux" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
just first two hours when I first Opened this software- only one done so far with TVpaint - but I will use it very much from start of January
because I will be away from PC.
I like TVPaint because it does a job well and have all features needed.

Another features would be grate:
_zooming and panning with touch and ability to draw only with s-pen
_If possible increase brush performance for larger sizes

Bugs:
_Noticed that TVPaint likes to crash quit often - especially when drawing with larger size brushes

Thanks
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

nice drawing :)

Zooming and Panning with touch should already work. (make sure you have the lastest beta version)

At this state of the development, increasing the performance of the brush is mostly linked to the hardware you are using. What is your Tablet model ?

We work on the various crashs encountered.
Fabrice Debarge
janis21111

Post by janis21111 »

Hi,

Thanks - Updated to latest version and panning and zooming works just fine = perfect
My Tablet model is samsung galaxy 10.1 note tablet - quad core 1.4 and 2gb ram - so I thought that larger bursh size performance
It is sort of when brush size is creased to lets say 250px first brush strokes draws relatively fast and then quickly starts to slow down and eventualy crashes often - i am not an expert but I supose it is something to do with memory maybe.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

janis21111 wrote:Hi,

Thanks - Updated to latest version and panning and zooming works just fine = perfect
My Tablet model is samsung galaxy 10.1 note tablet - quad core 1.4 and 2gb ram - so I thought that larger bursh size performance
It is sort of when brush size is creased to lets say 250px first brush strokes draws relatively fast and then quickly starts to slow down and eventualy crashes often - i am not an expert but I supose it is something to do with memory maybe.
I think it's a bug. (we have something similar on PC/windows too, it's currently close to be fixed)
Fabrice Debarge