Disable color correction on export?

This topic is dedicated to Open Beta versions. Post here your comment, bugs notifications and ideas about the Android version !
narrowonflow

Re: Disable color correction on export?

Post by narrowonflow »

[
Last edited by narrowonflow on 22 Feb 2013, 22:53, edited 1 time in total.
narrowonflow

Post by narrowonflow »

Paul Fierlinger wrote:In that case AVI is the better choice. The latest version,Vegas 12, exists only in 64 bit operating system and doesn't do well (if at all) with QT.
avi is always the better choice... it just looks better... but for me it doesnt work... avi renders are way too big of a file size so im just gonna render the video as jpeg image sequence (for use with tvp) since the animated effects will only last for about 16-30 frames each and then after i bring it back into vegas ill render it as mp4 which is not as good as avi but its a fraction of the size and retains most of the quality.
Paul Fierlinger wrote:The latest version,Vegas 12, exists only in 64 bit operating system and doesn't do well (if at all) with QT.
what is QT??
Paul Fierlinger

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

what is QT??
Quick Time Player. Thanks for your explanations which helps me understand better what you are after. I have little to say about it since you have a completely different work flow, not seen too often around here and certainly totally out of my experience. After saying this, I suggest you try blurring your flame with TVP's smear brush; you might be surprised how easy it is to maintain the appearance of a flame.
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet
narrowonflow

Post by narrowonflow »

Paul Fierlinger wrote: I suggest you try blurring your flame with TVP's smear brush; you might be surprised how easy it is to maintain the appearance of a flame.

i did that... but the background footage jst looks... well "still"... i dont get the heat distortion u would get irl if trying to look at something through a flame... but when i add the animation directly on top of the frame (rather then on a different layer) it looks like the scope is actually in flames... if that makes any sense lol.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

narrowonflow, please can you avoid any sms language, it's a little bit hard for some of us to follow you. (many people here are not native english speaking people)
Fabrice Debarge
Paul Fierlinger

Post by Paul Fierlinger »

Well, there are guys around here who are more familiar with special effects, slowtiger and lemec come to mind first. Fabrice pushed me into this thread :|
Paul
http://www.slocumfilm.com
Desktop PC Win10-Pro -64 bit OS; 32.0 GB RAM
Processor: i7-2600 CPU@3.40GHz
AMD FirePro V7900; Intuos4 Wacom tablet
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Paul Fierlinger wrote:Well, there are guys around here who are more familiar with special effects, slowtiger and lemec come to mind first. Fabrice pushed me into this thread :|
sorry paul, It's because I read "Vegas", so I was wondering if the problem could be related to the software.

- - - - - -

narrowonflow, what happen if you change the TVPaint background color ? or if you check/uncheck it in the export panel ?

If you have the possibility to send some files you were using (via wetransfer or so, we might take a look)
Fabrice Debarge
narrowonflow

Post by narrowonflow »

paul u seem like you really know TVP and have a couple minor questions... im using TVP right now so the amount of questions might increase lol

1. is there a way to remember your brush settings forever instead of using the arrow down thing on the "your brushes" section? whenever i save it to my brushes its not there anymore when i load a new session.

2. could you point me to a good tutorial on the rendering effects of TVP? mostly lens flare and roto tracking... you can do those in vegas as well but it seems more intuitive on a touch screen.
narrowonflow

Post by narrowonflow »

Fabrice wrote: what happen if you change the TVPaint background color ? or if you check/uncheck it in the export panel ?

If you have the possibility to send some files you were using (via wetransfer or so, we might take a look)
im working on something right now so im gonna try that... and which email should i send the file to?
narrowonflow

Post by narrowonflow »

ok so this is wut is looks like when the animation is used as overlay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikrodG-7KZs

its still not exactly the way i wanted it to be but its close... ill keep at it...
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

narrowonflow wrote:
Fabrice wrote: what happen if you change the TVPaint background color ? or if you check/uncheck it in the export panel ?

im working on something right now so im gonna try that... and which email should i send the file to?
I sent you a PM
Fabrice Debarge