TVPAINT ANDROID RELEASE DATE

This topic is dedicated to Open Beta versions. Post here your comment, bugs notifications and ideas about the Android version !
janiko

TVPAINT ANDROID RELEASE DATE

Post by janiko »

When is the release date for the final android version? i´m waiting desperately...
please let me know,
greetings
Nik
Fabrice

Re: TVPAINT ANDROID RELEASE DATE

Post by Fabrice »

not before january.
Fabrice Debarge
marijaye

Post by marijaye »

Make that two of us, Fabrice! Hope to have TVP back on my phone soon!
: )
mari jaye
mari jaye
Windows 11
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900 @ 2.50GHz
32 GB Memory
1TB HDD/ 1 TB SSD/ 2 TB HDD
Touch
TVPaint 11 Pro 11.7.1-64 bits
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

marijaye wrote:Make that two of us, Fabrice! Hope to have TVP back on my phone soon!
: )
mari jaye
:lol: you are so many to ask though emails, forums, PM, website, phone, SMS ...
Fabrice Debarge
maxrobert

Post by maxrobert »

I am also very interested in tvp for android, tried the open beta on my new note 8 in november for a couple of days. I don't want to sound like a cheapskate here, but will those of us who already own pro licenses be able to use a copy or do we have to pay for it and If so, at what price? :)

Cheers !
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Patience, patience... :roll:
YVerloc

Post by YVerloc »

I've got to ask: what the heck is taking so long? You promised to reveal a release date and price 'days' after the CTN expo. That was nearly three months ago. I took you at your word and have been checking here every day for the news, so today marks roughly the 90th time I've come here and been disappointed. My patience has run out.

You seriously can't tell us when it will come out? You seriously cant tell us yet how much it will cost? Why not? Do you actually not know how much you intend to charge or when you intend to release?
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Keep cool Yverloc. :wink:

Sorry for being so long to give date and prices. Everything was planed to be officially announced in December or January.
But just after the CTN, we were contacted by a famous company for a win-win deal between their products and the Android version (sorry, I can't tell you more, we have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement).
Everything looked to be fine for our both companies and so soon, we would have been able to give you more information.

But finally, the company suddenly decided to stop everything and our correspondents are not there anymore :|
We lost 2 months for nothing and our users are all disappointed by our silence (so do we !)

Now, we have to go back to the previous plan and re-do everything (set the web store, re-talk about prices and conditions, prepare newsletters, etc...). The Android version should be then available in February :)
Sorry for being that long, but trust me, if we had known how the "discussion" was about to end, we wouldn't have lost 2 months for nothing :evil:
YVerloc

Post by YVerloc »

Thanks for the update! Sorry for running out of patience, and sorry to hear about the setbacks you guys experienced. But at the same time I'm glad to hear it as well because now I can stop worrying that the android version is vaporware. I only signednup to the forum yesterday, but Ive been eagerly waiting for the relase version for the entire year and a half process.

Hope it wasn't Samsung that screwed you over because Tvpaint and the Galaxy Note Pro were made for each other.