Cacani 2d software with automatic inbetweening done right

To talk about anything else
Peter Wassink

Re: Cacani 2d software with automatic inbetweening done right

Post by Peter Wassink »

Jet wrote: 27 Aug 2018, 00:38
Paul Fierlinger wrote: 26 Aug 2018, 17:47 But by generally established standards it is considered unethical to discuss the workings of other software on the forum of the current software. I understand that references are fair information, but to carry over another software's merits and demerits on this forum just because they have no forum of their own is like a cowbird laying eggs in other bird's nests. Such birds are called brood parasites.

I didn't create the thread and I also don't appreciate being compared to a parasite if you don't mind.
don't worry, Paul did post the most times in this thread so he's calling himself the biggest parasite of us all... :wink:
Peter Wassink - 2D animator
• PC: Win11/64 Pro - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core - 64Gb RAM
• laptop: Win10/64 Pro - i7-4600@2.1 GHz - 16Gb RAM
Gochris1

Post by Gochris1 »

Anyone who has animated even a little knows the real magic of animation is in the in-betweens. Or lack of in-betweens.
Or in the timing of the in-betweens.
Sloppytoons

Post by Sloppytoons »

I can see the use of this in a production pipeline. Or if you in a rush. But aesthetically I prefer hand draw in-between for the perfection. Eve effects work. Hand drawn fire, Smoke water, splashes, are just a lot more fun to watch.
My regular IG account: Sloppybunnytoons