Create Space

To talk about anything else
Klaus Hoefs

Create Space

Post by Klaus Hoefs »

This came in - anyone willing to air one's opinions about this ?
Just a quick reminder about the opportunity to distribute your film on DVD and Video On Demand via CreateSpace. With no upfront costs, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain - making this program very popular. Respond to this offer and get a free proof copy of your film, available for a limited time.

What is CreateSpace?
CreateSpace is an on-demand distribution platform, enabling filmmakers to make their products available to potentially millions of customers on Amazon.com and other channels without requiring an upfront investment. You start making money with your first sale, and again with each subsequent sale. Your films will appear as in-stock DVDs for sale on Amazon.com, as well as be available through other distribution channels. They will also be eligible for possible email and/or online promotion as part of the CreateSpace disc-on-demand program. Other great benefits:

* Membership and title set-up provided at no charge
* A Free UPC will be assigned if you do not already have one
* DVDs are produced when customers order, so there is no need for inventory and you don't have to hassle with order fulfillment and customer service
* Your title becomes eligible for listing on IMDb.com
* DVDs can be made available as video downloads through Amazon Video On Demand (formerly Unbox)
* Multi-disc set, multi-case collection, and combined DVD and CD set options are available

Re: Create Space

Post by User 767 »

I'm working on a documentary right now that's going to be there soon. Apparently some friend of the producer's is already on there, and happy with it. I don't know the full details yet. I'll update when I find out more. On the surface, it seems like a reasonable thing.