Tadashi Ozawa Anime books

To talk about anything else
ebphoto

Tadashi Ozawa Anime books

Post by ebphoto »

I acquired 3 books about how to draw Anime by Tadashi Ozawa.
I'm little worried 'n the reason is why in web is not possible to find some inner page of these books.
What i'm looking for from these books is some drawing for motion characters with movement schemes (or patterns, sorry for my cheap english language).
Someone of you already had has: http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/8484319 ... UTF8&psc=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/2212114 ... UTF8&psc=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :?:

My thought is that there are alike those for manga and i don't need it.
ten_zero

Re: Tadashi Ozawa Anime books

Post by ten_zero »

Those books call "キャラデザの壺 (Le dessin Jap'anime)" for "Manga & Anime Charactor still image design" published in 1999, Japan.
020.png
Sadly not including"How to drawing like-Anime motion expression".

I introduce another book as same like Ozawa's book witten by Toshi, a Japanese animator when published Dec 2012 for Amazon Kindle : the digital books may not able to buy at Amazon.it because for copyrights or censorship law of EU .

Spoiler : Off the record: :
OTSUKA Yasuo "作画汗まみれ:Always was all of a sweat trying to drawing"(essey book witten in Japanese)
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4198613613
アニメーターが上手くなる方法はたくさん観察し、たくさん描くこと、そして紙の上で遊ぶこと。
Just a lot ovserve and drawing. One more thing, play (meaning "make") with your drawing on paper.

KOGAWA Tomonori How to drawing for Anime with anima
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/reader/4881441027
ebphoto

Post by ebphoto »

Oh my God, why books are sold with false title??? I think it's fraudolent, i'm very angry now.
In book title not a word says for manga, so those books are useless..., shit.
Fortunately i deleted purchase about one of three of those books.
Soon i'll add titles 'n if someone wants to buy them i'll be happy to sell those books :)
ten-zero thank you for your explanation e nice video!
ebphoto

Post by ebphoto »

Ten_Zero, amazon jp don't allow me to purchase the Ozawa book that you suggested to me, more than one problems there.
Have you the Ozawa Book? :)

... just to know if you like it or not...
ten_zero

Post by ten_zero »

ebphoto wrote:Ten_Zero, amazon jp don't allow me to purchase the Ozawa book that you suggested to me, more than one problems there.
Have you the Ozawa Book? :)

... just to know if you like it or not...
There are very serious problem if and when you import Ozawa book from Japan - Language barrier.

「キャラデザの壺」 is near a charactor catalog (I red again those old edition in public library yesterday category : entertainment).
And 「アニメ作画のしくみ―キャラに命を吹き込もう! (How to drawing for ANIME by Ozawa)」 is ...
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4948759635
Spoiler : off the record :
Most important contents, All of "decipher and advice" written in Japanese language.
from Works Corporation official site preview

I think you have already how to draw basic drawing charactor, so I suggest you to go next step "+1" - study of direction.
Fortunately Japanese Anime have published many "storyboard" and "keyflame image" archives for us.
You drawing from One of cut from storyboard, and compare + analyze "Keyflame image" by professional animator how difference between with yours.

You can find many many those (not only Japanese film) books on Amazon.it, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es ... and etc.

From exhibition of "Evangerion the movie" 2013, Tokyo

From exhibition of Studio Ghibli, Okinawa
ebphoto

Post by ebphoto »

Hi Ten_Zero, problems for acquiring books from japan is the not accepted credit card and similar things.., since 10 days i'm not in good health with my body, so i can't be in front of imac computer: i'm sorry for delay in responding.
I hope soon to have mind free e good health that allows me to be good with myself 'n continue to talk ablut japanese animation ecc. Thanx for your suggestions, really appreciated!

Soon.
ten_zero

Post by ten_zero »

Take care !

As you are going to difficult way to find Japanese reference book, I am in harder way to find "Luca Cambiaso (Italy, 1527-1585)" A completed his paint art and sketch book that introduced of "emotional human body reaction sketch" by "Game Art: Classic to Cutting-Edge Art Techniques for Winning Video Game Design" iBooks edition by Chris Solarski :(

( via : Apple iBooks Store https://itunes.apple.com/it/book/drawin ... d556415290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

( via : Oberlin College, Ohio, United States of America http://www.oberlin.edu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
ebphoto

Post by ebphoto »

Hi Ten-Zero, thank you (about health)... i must wait for :cry:

I'll try to search for italian artist book and if you search for Ozawa book that i prefer we can do sharing using wetransfer! Pdf format it can be good for you?

Before all let me know :)
ten_zero

Post by ten_zero »

ebphoto wrote: I'll try to search for italian artist book and if you search for Ozawa book that i prefer we can do sharing using wetransfer! Pdf format it can be good for you?
Grazie signor, ma no.
I will pay for a proper due formalities, published, and selling an "Official" book like:
ImageImageImage
ebphoto

Post by ebphoto »

Ok ten-zero i will do Not doing that, however please try to find the Ozawa book in PDF format for me please if there no disturbing for you thank you!
ten_zero

Post by ten_zero »

ebphoto wrote:Ok ten-zero i will do Not doing that, however please try to find the Ozawa book in PDF format for me please if there no disturbing for you thank you!
He and his publisher agent has not any plan to renew digital media for export, so;
amazon-italia.png
Amazon.jpg
Spoiler : attention :
If you visit and buy those book in Japan, the EU Custom house will be confiscation it by "Articolo 600 ter Codice Penale" of Italy.
ebphoto

Post by ebphoto »

Ok Ten-Zero, thanx allways :)
ten_zero

Post by ten_zero »

ebphoto wrote:Ok Ten-Zero, thanx allways :)
Prego :wink:

Edited : 20140207

How to draw "Anime" dessin for character by NISHIZAWA Susumu
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4416609256
(thumbnail is translated Taiwanese version)

I introduce this written in Japanese book about American comic & Japanese "geki-ga ( means "story comic")" fusion reference guide book.
There is almost drawing stype of 1970's Japanese Anime style like Goldrak, however most important topic is - "Japanese Anime direction style by photographic camera lens view".
Spoiler : from Amazon.co.jp customer review images :
kiash

Post by kiash »

Another very good book that discribe how to drow:

You Can Draw in 30 Days by Mark Kistler
A self tought full stack developer working as a lead develoepr at a Presentation publication website.