Looking for Colorists for TVPaint Student Film.

Need an animator or looking for a job ? Read rules and post your job offers and curriculum.
Infusions

Looking for Colorists for TVPaint Student Film.

Post by Infusions »

Hello!
I am currently working on my thesis film for School of Visual Arts:
http://www.elenamanetta.com/p/on-schedule.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very soon, I will be starting clean-up and will need colorists to help meet my due date of April 25th. I should hopefully have enough cleaned up animation to pass on to people by March 26th, but I want to find as many people as I can to help me beforehand so I am not scrambling.

The animation will all be done in TVPaint and most of the coloring can be done using the fill bucket, with some edges having to be manually cleaned with the pencil tool.

It is not a paying gig or a dedicated job. If you are only able to help me with one or two shots (You can even specify if you want a long or short one), that would still be a big help.

I will have all the tools exported, color schemes prepared, and will even color a couple of frames of animation for some shots for direction.

If you'd like to keep in contact with me, you can message me here or through one of the following:
http://www.infusions.deviantart.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
infusions429 [@] yahoo.com
Thierry
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Colorists for TVPaint Student Film.

Post by Thierry »

Hi Elena,

I moved your topic in the appropriate section.

Good luck for your student film :)
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.
Infusions

Re: Looking for Colorists for TVPaint Student Film.

Post by Infusions »

Thanks!

I wasn't sure that since there was no pay involved, if the Jobs section was appropriate.
Michaelmocky

Looking for Colorists for TVPaint Student Film

Post by Michaelmocky »

Im student from CR and looking for holiday job about 6 weeks. I would like to work in USA, Kanada, GB or Ireland. Im 17 years old. I would do whatever is quite well-paid.