scene not opens, tvpaint crashed Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
LanaFilippova

scene not opens, tvpaint crashed

Post by LanaFilippova »

I was working on a scene and at some point TVpaint just crushed and closed. After several attempts reopen the scene it didn't work. It shows for a bit that it loading but as soon as it is meant to open it the software closing itself every time. I've tried to restart, give computer a break over night, and changing configuration (as it was suggested on one of forum pages), but it still doesn't help at all and I can't open the scene :((( I can start a new scene though and open different scenes from ago, so my guess something wrong with this particular one.
and now I don't even know how to change the configuration again because the window that opens automatically when you open just the software itself stops poping up.
Could you please please help me with that
Attachments
horse walk.tvpp
(1.75 MiB) Downloaded 153 times
Dean
Site Admin

Re: scene not opens, tvpaint crashed

Post by Dean »

Hello, we'll contact you via email when we have studied your project file :)
Probably a vampire
Xavier

Re: scene not opens, tvpaint crashed

Post by Xavier »

LanaFilippova wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 14:33 I was working on a scene and at some point TVpaint just crushed and closed. After several attempts reopen the scene it didn't work. It shows for a bit that it loading but as soon as it is meant to open it the software closing itself every time. I've tried to restart, give computer a break over night, and changing configuration (as it was suggested on one of forum pages), but it still doesn't help at all and I can't open the scene :((( I can start a new scene though and open different scenes from ago, so my guess something wrong with this particular one.
and now I don't even know how to change the configuration again because the window that opens automatically when you open just the software itself stops poping up.
Could you please please help me with that
Sorry, but be aware that you helped us finding a nasty little bug in TVPaint ;)