Hide/Show bottom Bar

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
Robobob

Hide/Show bottom Bar

Post by Robobob »

Is there a way to hide/show the bar at the bottom of the Tvpaint Interface which contains the x,y position info/ pre-render info and Rooms?
Elodie

Re: Hide/Show bottom Bar

Post by Elodie »

I dont think so. Why this question? If you want to work in full screen, you may use the button on the top right corner :)
Robobob

Post by Robobob »

Yes that is true. It's not that important it's more that I never really use the bottom bar once I'm in the right room so why not just hide it. I'm trying to look into ways of improving my interface basically something equivalent to the show full page option but allowing one to still work and draw etc. Could be cool for use on tablet's also since they don't have that big a screen. I'm working on a Cintiq 13HD and since it's not as big as let's say a Cintiq 24HD I was looking into optimising the interface so basically you'd only have a drawing area and then the timeline and panel bins hidden so you can do everything you want and still have maximum drawing surface. On the Mac it also works in a way that once you hit this button on the top right it fills the whole screen but the second screen turns black so it cannot be used for anything else afterwards. I know you can drag tvpaint across both screens and I've used this layout for some time works well but if you want to put reference images on the other screen or another program this doesn't work. Just thought to ask sometimes it's there and i just don't know how to do it!
Mads Juul

Post by Mads Juul »

I don't think it is possible to hide the button bar.
But I think it could be great to be able to do this.
I also never use it. So for me it is "Dead Space" And it would be great to use this space both on my Cintiq and my Android
A big +1 from me
Mads Juul
Storyboard Artist
blog: http://mjstoryboard.blogspot.dk/
Mail: mjstoryboard@gmail .com

Windows 10, 64 bit i7-4790 CPU 4.00 Hz,32 GB RAM, With TVP Animation 11 Pro (11.0.2-64bits)
2 Monitors 1920X1080 pixels + 1 Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

I moved the topic in the Feature Request sub-forum :)
sophie

Post by sophie »

Hello, I really need to move the info bar because for a few days now, it has moved itself from the bottom to the middle and because of it, I cannot work on the layers well, as it is covering them. I'm trying to grab it and move it manually but it is not working. Any ideas? Thank you!
melanie

Post by melanie »

Can you show a screenshot of your interface please?
Thank you
Melanie • Animator
Soom

Post by Soom »

+1
I agree - saving work space is crucial on small Cintiqs, and removing unnecessary spaces would really help. I also never use Proxy rendering or x-y positions
at home: Hackintosh Intel Core i9-9900K, GPU AMD RX 6600 8GB, Cintiq 22" + Dell P2415Q 4K displays, MAC OS High Sierra / Windows 10, TVP Pro 11.7.1 + TVP Pro beta
at work: Windows 10, TVP 11.7.1 Std
https://vimeo.com/danas
schwarzgrau

Post by schwarzgrau »

Same here +1
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Cintiq 22HD
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Mobile Studio Pro 16" (2019)
Android 13 / TVP 11.7.0 / Galaxy Tab 7 FE
INSTAGRAM
Plucknix

Post by Plucknix »

Would definitely love to see this implemented as well ^u^