editing out of pegs should go back to drawing mode when the custom brush shortcut is pressed

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
ChristopherC

editing out of pegs should go back to drawing mode when the custom brush shortcut is pressed

Post by ChristopherC »

Ordinarily i set the shortcut to 'custom brush' to 'B' (i'm not sure what it is by default). whenever i use the out of pegs editor in the lightbox settings, in order to go back to drawing, for some reason pressing the shortcut to go back to the custom brush doesn't do anything, so on going back to drawing often i'll press 'b' to go back to drawing then accidentally drag the out of pegs preview across the screen meaning i've got to line everything up again.

This seems to be the only instance of a tool where a keyboard shortcut to switch back to a brush doesn't work, though just pressing the freehand line tool in the drawer, or selecting a specific custom brush behaves as expected and cancels editing out of pegs, it would be nice if the regular custom brush keyboard shortcut worked like that too. :)