Multiple Audio Tracks in CB Paint 2

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Paris Fox

Multiple Audio Tracks in CB Paint 2

Post by Paris Fox »

Hi TV Paint Tean,

Your TV Paint animation PRO 9 software looks very impressive. I hope you will add all of these new improvements to CB Paint 2. Since investing in the lastest Casablanca hardware I have not had a chance to work with CB Paint 2. I see now in TV Paint 9 PRO you have added the ability among other things the ability to mix many audio tracks. This is what I have always wanted, a very HIGH QUALITY WAY to mix audio on my Casablanca. I hope you will add this feature to CB paint 2. I would love to mix and control audio level and fade all in CB Paint 2. Actually do most of my effects work and Audio and the like in this interface alone.

Please add the TV paint 9 PRO features to the up and coming release of CB Paint. These are highly valuable tools that I simply need and will use on my Casablanca.

Thank you TV Paint Team. I look forward to the release of CB paint 2 PRO....
Fabrice

Re: Multiple Audio Tracks in CB Paint 2

Post by Fabrice »

Please add the TV paint 9 PRO features to the up and coming release of CB Paint. These are highly valuable tools that I simply need and will use on my Casablanca.
We will make CBPaint 2.0 work on your new hardware, but the multiple audio soundtrack require a bigger and deeper development research and investment (we developped TVP Animation 9.0 during 2 years ...).
It's too early to plan this feature at the moment. But in the future maybe. :)
Fabrice Debarge