Revolution in coloring lineart: LazyBrush plugin V1.1 !

dogsma

Re: Revolution in coloring lineart: LazyBrush plugin V1.1 !

Post by dogsma »

I can not get the new plug in interface to open. I always get the old one... where should these files be extracted to in my Programs Browser.. ?
I have tried overwriting > deleting and the can not replace 1.1.
(the first time I extracted.. I saw a flash of the newer one but never allowed me to open. > all my tries after, it didn't even give me a glimpse of it)
Sandra S. Fierlinger
lazybrush

Post by lazybrush »

dogsma wrote:I can not get the new plug in interface to open. I always get the old one... where should these files be extracted to in my Programs Browser.. ?
I have tried overwriting > deleting and the can not replace 1.1.
(the first time I extracted.. I saw a flash of the newer one but never allowed me to open. > all my tries after, it didn't even give me a glimpse of it)
Dear Sandra,

it seems the new version didn't install properly on your machine. Can you please tell us in which directory is your TVPaint installed?

You can try to install plug-in without installer, here is step-by-step manual:

1) Switch off all instances of TVPaint
2) Download archive: http://lazy-brush.com/dl/LazyBrush-1.1-Win64.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3) Unpack LazyBrush-1.1_Win64.zip, it will contain two files: LazyBrush-1-1.dll and LazyBrushPanel.tvpx
4) Copy LazyBrush-1-1.dll into TVPaint's plugins directory: c:\Program Files\TVPaint Developpement\TVPaint Animation 10 Pro (64bits)\plugins\ (on my machine)
5) Run TVPaint
6) Drag-and-drop LazyBrushPanel.tvpx into TVPaint's window

Please let us know if this works.

many thanks
Daniel
dogsma

Post by dogsma »

Got it Daniel
Works just fine.. Thank you.
Sandra
Sandra S. Fierlinger
furushil

Post by furushil »

I like the plug in a lot but it seems that I have to reinstall it every time I update TVpaint. (It simply disappears from the plug-ins menu or it is there but nothing is happening when I try to open it up)
If it is not only me then maybe this could be fixed in the next version.

Edit: It seems now that every time I close the plugin window I can not reopen it. I go to windows-> plugins-> LazyBrush 1.0 , click on it but nothing is happening. I also tried to reinstall the plugin.
MAC OS 12.6.2 - TVpaint 11.7.1 PRO 64bit, Wacom Intuos Pro
Thierry
Site Admin

Post by Thierry »

In this report, filmed in Czech Republic, we can see Daniel Sykora, creator of the Lazybrush technology, speaking about a few of his technologies : Lazybrush (which is incorporated in TVPaint Animation 11 Pro in the CTG layers) and Ink and Ray (not used in TVPaint)

Euronews people wanted to see the two methods : color and textures manually added & color and textures done through CTG layers.
We can also see some (old) TVPaint and even Fabrice showing the old classic coloring process on an animation from Paul and Sandra Fierlinger (lots of Czech stuff ;) ).

Each people was interviewed for around 20 minutes, but it’s kind of hard to fit all of this in 4 minutes. Also, they didn’t credited Tévy Dubray for drawing the little running girl.

http://www.euronews.com/2015/03/09/tain ... -cartoons/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You can change the language if you want by clicking on top of the page and choose another one :)

Otherwise, there is the french version here :

I didn't find the english one yet.
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.
Roselle2

Post by Roselle2 »

Hallo,
Ich habe das LazyBrush Plug In V.1.1 Gekauft.
es ist ein kleines Wunder in TV-Paint und ich bin begeistert von den Programmierern, die sich so mit TV-Paint zusammentun.
Ich musste es allerdings dreimal lernen wie es geht, da ich keine Anleitung dazu bekam. Es sind noch ein paar Funktionen die ich noch nicht nutzen kann, da mir Wissen fehlt wie man es anwendet. PS. Ich kann leider kein English nicht weil ich es ja lernen könnte sondern weil ich merke das ich zu alt fürs lernen bin. Bitte das zu verzeihen. Danke.
Es wird nicht gezeigt. Vielleicht geht das ja auch nur in V.11.?
Ich wünsche mir mehr solcher Programmierer die sich mit TV Paint zusammentun. Es ist mit der Zeit wirklich ein Prachtwerk von Software geworden.
Bei einer Wacom Vorführung habe ich halt mal eine kleine Konkurrenz-Show gemacht und gezeigt was TV-Paint AP gegenüber Adobe Pro (Photoschop) kann.
Es hat Spaß gemacht. Ich wünsche allen gutes Gelingen , herzlichst grüßt Roselle2 (RoDos) aus Germany
PC: Intel Core-i5 12600, 32GB RAM, Grafikcard ATI RX6600, Wacom Cintiq 21" Tablett with second Full-HD Monitor.