About learning foreign languages by listening tools

To talk about anything else
ten_zero

Re: About learning foreign languages by listening tools

Post by ten_zero »

Elodie wrote:Ten_Zero, you disapprove French humour because it's not your culture.
I agree.

It's time to discontinue the topic by moderator's counsel.
As you said, sadly, we are not able to understand ethnic JOKE sense and accept behavior each other.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

It's time to discontinue the topic by moderator's counsel.
I don't think it was Elodie intention to make you stop the topic.
But it's up to you to continue or quit.
There was no harm done on our side, but an interesting discussion.
Did you feel offended ?

- - - - -

If you don't mind, I continue with my own experience after so many years of travelling here and there :
More generally, when I visit a new country I'm always afraid about their habits and the way to act, speak, ... what to wear, how to proceed with various stuff, etc ...
But when I speak about 2D animation (or TVPaint) with someone, I feel like home and my interlocutors too.
2D animation is in itself a langage, I'm less confortable in a foreign langage or country when I don't think about 2D animation.
Fabrice Debarge
ten_zero

Post by ten_zero »

How many times have you feel me miserable situation in this place, or show me an another French witty humor ?

Please continue to do at here freely, between with a professional live drawing/amimate language speakable person.
My time is UP.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

ten_zero wrote:How many times have you feel me miserable situation in this place, or show me an another French witty humor ?

Please continue to do at here freely, between with a professional live drawing/amimate language speakable person.
My time is UP.
ok, Markus made a joke ( I don't think he wanted to hurt, but he might have done so without noticing it ...)
ok, I admit maybe some TV show in France are going too far into "dark humor" and are not easy to accept from people living outside France. That's something well known here.

But I think you read far too much in what Elodie and I said.
Read our posts again if necessary : There was no joke at all from me, nor from Elodie.

[post edited]
Fabrice Debarge