Samsung Tab S7 (S7+) Anyone using with TVPaint-Android?

To talk about anything else
Xavier
Site Admin

Re: Samsung Tab S7 (S7+) Anyone using with TVPaint-Android?

Post by Xavier » 31 May 2021, 16:20

Yup, I'll check that but as we know that it's going to take time, the task has been postponed to later. Sorry :?
Bad, bad cow

Chillrobski

Post by Chillrobski » 15 Jul 2021, 07:48

Hi, Just wondering if there might be an update on a fix for TVPaint/Android. I too purchased a Samsung Tab S7 Plus for TVPaint on the go. It worked for about 3 months then after a Android update it wouldn’t open anymore. When it did work the palm rejection on the Tab 7 was a bit off. Anytime the pen moved across the screen random blue lines appeared. Understandably during the pandemic development at all companies have been affected. If this is no longer in development can a disclaimer be posted to inform TVPaint users not to purchase devices incompatible with TVPaint/Android in its current form? While I’m fortunate enough to be a working artist currently, many students and struggling artist might benefit from a notice. Thanks again for all your efforts and appreciate any feedback.

Dean
Site Admin

Post by Dean » 15 Jul 2021, 10:29

Hello, a disclaimer message is already displayed in the Android download section of the user's account.
Development has not stopped at all for the Android version, but some changes introduced with Android 11 make the update harder to develop.
-Sales and Support-
Probably a vampire

Chillrobski

Post by Chillrobski » 19 Jul 2021, 08:44

Hi Dean, thank you for clarifying the status for TVPaint Android. Really appreciate your feedback and apologize for missing the disclaimer.